Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Sundays

The Magical Place

What are you doing Sunday morning at 7am?

Bet most of you are curling at your comfy bed & to be awake my 'natural' alarm clock.


That what my Sundays most of time... but this Sun is different.


I finally made my move to Titiwangsa Garden after so many failed attempts

You might not know mant times I snoozed my alarm clock ( Yes.. I admit .. I 'm a pig)





Lovely Sunshine




Sunrise @ Titiwangsa



Well, I'm glad I did wake up & do my very early walking or else I'm gonna miss all those amazing sunrise. All these while, it's been blocked by buildings or you are too busy driving to work.



I walked around the garden, half awake finding my way to my favourite spot.
( The pic is on top.. told you I still can't figure out to post pic at the right place..Argghh)

It's really a magical place hidden & sometimes we forget that life simple pleasure is just around you all the time =)

3 comments:

  1. Besides of those sunrise view @ Titiwangsa, I think u've never imagine Sim's sudden appearance blocks ur perspective, could spoil ur world the most wonderful scenery. Sunrise becomes sunfall. Haha... I guess, ur favourite spot same with Sim - Jogging. He's quite often go there. Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!! Dun scare me ar..
    So far I haven't see his appreance at Titiwangsa..
    So early maybe he is still curling at his bed..

    ReplyDelete