Friday, March 20, 2009

The Break Up

Relationship break up...

There is no happily ever after ..
If you believe that exist ..you are watching too many Walt Disney movie & cartoons



Lately I've consoling a lot of gals with got their heart broken.

I remembered I asked her :


"Do you think he's worth crying for after all the lies & cheating "
She answered:


What you know about relationship? You never been in loved before.



Yes...I admit I never loved someone 100% (sorry ex)

But if someone tell you he LOVES you and you are the ONLY ONE for him while he using the same 'pickup line' with another girl..
Honey..I think its pretty obvious that this guy is a JERK...




Yes, this duration you might hurt a lot.

Cried if the radio played the song that used to be called 'Our Song'


Cried over remembering the SMS that he sent over promising he make a better tommorrow.


After all the crying, you need to stand up on your own feet, honey & tell yourself you can make it better without him.


And please please...don't ever stalk the girl that he having affair with.


Don't compare yourself with her ..its never ending


It's time to MOVE ON & HAVE A LIFE


Time will heal it


2 comments: