Friday, July 24, 2009

Platonic Relationship

It's been a long long time since my last post.. Yup I've been MIA for a while finding excuse on not updating this blog.

I have a question that keep on lingering in my mind.

Do u believe in Platonic Relationship?

For those who heard of this term for the first time Platonic relationship is actually relationship between individuals of the opposite sex marked by the absence of romance or sex.




So to put it simply, a platonic relationship is a close friendship between a man and women.

So do I believe in this??

100 % percent YES!!




Funny pic on platonic relationship...not all girls think the same way

I think that a friendship should not be judge by their gender, skin colour, age , physical appearance or family background.

People will always judge based on who you mix around.


For instance, if you are close to a guy. People will immediately think, that you are already in a relationship.

If you are very close to a girl, that make you what? A lesbian chick??!!





Have you all get tired of this? I know I am..And I don't give a damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment